Don’t miss the opportunity to have your photos published in our magazine
- Credit: Archant
Derbyshire Life is calling for your sumptuous shots of our county – and they could be seen by thousands of people in the next edition
Derbyshire Life magazine is renowned for showcasing our beautiful county in all its glory – from our historic towns and villages, atmospheric moors, stunning hills and everything in between.
As Derbyshire Life is all about celebrating and shedding light on the people and communities that make our counties tick, we’re keen to publish photographs that portray the rich diversity of places, landscapes and experiences we are blessed with in our county.
We may not be able to share all images received in the magazine, but we will also be publishing a piece online with further images from those submitted.
Images don’t have to be rural, landscape photographs (although they can be) as we are looking for a good variety of different scenes which showcase Derbyshire at its best.
Why not initially post your image in the Comments section below and share this opportunity with your contacts?
The only requirements to be in with a chance of featuring is that your image is taken in Derbyshire and that, when submitting by email, it is at least 1MB in size – WeTransfer is fine for large images.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
If a success, this feature may be extended past November’s Derbyshire Life edition, offering even more chances to have your photographs published.
So if you have that killer photograph you would like to share with tens of thousands of readers, simply send your image (1MB+) to Nathan Fearn, Editor of Derbyshire Life, at email@example.com with your name and where the photo was taken.