Dewsall Court are hosting a Halloween Party
- Credit: Archant
On October 31, country retreat Dewsall Court will be welcoming Valentine Warner to host a Halloween Party, set within 15 acres of grounds in the deepest, darkest Herefordshire countryside.
Valentine’s spooktacular menu
Sleepy Hollow soup – Pumpkin soup from the shell with crispy onions, passilla chilli and Pecans
Bone yard - Cassis glazed short ribs of beef, Boston Beans with crumbs, and caraway coleslaw
Goulish Bloody Tart - Green lemon tart and sour cherries
The fun and relaxed evening of gastronomic indulgence will feature the tailor made menu, accompanied by specially selected wines in the Wainhouse Barn that will be suitably decorated for the occasion followed by dancing. Valentine, who is an award-winning author and presenter of BBC series ‘What To Eat Now’ grew up on a farm in Dorset where he learned to fish, shoot and cook from a young age. In typical Valentine Warner style, his menu has been artistically designed with fresh seasonal choices inspired by his love for foraging and using only the finest local produce, with an extra piece of Halloween flair.
Chase Distillery will also be on hand with a selection of Dewsall cocktails that have been created for the Dinner Party events, such as the Dewsall Martini which contains Chase Elegant Gin, Chase Blackcurrant Liqueur and Blanc Vermouth.
Halloween fancy dress is optional, and after dinner, guests will be free to dance the night away until late.
Tickets are £60 and must be pre-booked. There is also the option to stay overnight in one of Dewsall’s ten bedrooms that are each complete with their own feature bathroom. The price for this is £155 per person including the dinner and a delicious cooked breakfast in the morning.
To book a ticket for the Halloween Party or enquire about an exclusive use stay, please call 01432 276 724 or email email@example.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 9 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 10 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk