Dinosaurs in the Wild come to Manchester
- Credit: Archant
At long last, you can go on a time-travelling adventure back to the days of the dinosaurs – from Manchester.
Dinosaurs in the Wild takes you on the voyage of a lifetime. Board our time machine, leave the 21st Century behind and your adventure begins – in the blink of an eye, our time-jump technology will transport you back 67 million years to the monstrous paradise of the Late Cretaceous Period.
As you’ll discover, dinosaur tourism is quite unlike anything you’ve ever done before. Think of your Dinosaurs in the Wild TimeBreak as like going on the ultimate safari, except you’ll be travelling back in time to experience what life was really like amongst the dinosaurs, in their world, at their time.
Ride across the jaw-dropping Cretaceous plains, where you come face to face with the most awesome animals ever to live. Then visit an incredible scientific research station where scientists are studying dinosaurs in the past. See prehistoric animals in cages, watch babies hatching, and witness an autopsy on a giant dinosaur. Learn amazing facts about dinosaurs – even plunge your hands into piles of poo to discover more about their diet! Be astonished by panoramic views of prehistoric life all around you and, with your very own eyes, witness mighty creatures like Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops roaming free in their natural environment.
You’ll get closer to dinosaurs than you ever imagined possible – right at the heart of the action!
Time travel waits for no one, so our tours to the deep past will be leaving according to a strict schedule from the dedicated Dinosaurs in the Wild departure lounge at Manchester’s EventCity from 7 October.
Discover more and book your seat on our time machine now at dinosaursinthewild.com
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces