PenLife Associates – Don’t Delay, Plan Today seminar
- Credit: Archant
If you’ve been meaning to organise your legal and financial life, but not got around to it yet, then this FREE seminar is for you.
Fully qualified private client solicitor, Rachel Roche, of Roche Legal, will explain:
• The importance of Wills and Powers of Attorney, including how they work
• What to consider when creating them
• What impact your decisions can have in the future
Chartered Financial Planner, Asif Sadullah, of PenLife Associates Ltd, will explain:
• How different types of pensions and investments work
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
• How to plan well for retirement
• The different ways you can use your pensions in retirement
This seminar is aimed at anyone who needs to know more about the important legal paperwork we should all have in place, or who is looking to organise their finances to give them the best future possible…or both!
Spaces are strictly limited to 20 people. Registration starts from 6pm and there will be light refreshments. There is also free parking at the venue (York Pavilion, 45 Main Street, Fulford, York, YO10 4PJ).
DON’T DELAY, PLAN TODAY!
6:30PM – 24th JANUARY 2019 – YORK PAVILION
To book your place go to www.dontdelayplantoday.com OR call Olivia on 01904 819786
OR fill out the form below and send it back to PenLife Associates, 3 Tudor Court, Opus Avenue, York, YO26 6RS