Dormy House Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Dormy House Hotel is nestled into the hill overseeing extraordinary landscape near Broadway and is currently undergoing a complete transformation by interior design house, Todhunter Earle Interiors.
The exciting new look will be revealed in August 2013, transforming the 17th century farmhouse, part of the family owned Farncombe Estate, into the finest small luxury hotel in the Cotswolds.
The extensive renovations will retain much of the hotel’s original charm - oak panelled beams, flagstone flooring, exposed Cotswold stone, roaring fires, earthy tones and traditional local materials - whilst creating a glamorous new look for the next chapter in the hotel’s story. Todhunter Earle has worked closely with Architect Tony D’ Alton, and introduces a mix of classical touches with contemporary designs combining old antiques with a new look of geometrics patterns, a mix of fabrics including velvets, suede, felts with rustic materials and earthy tones, a hint of retro and a touch of Scandinavian influence.
Three large lounges set the scene to welcome guests into the Dormy’s ‘home from home’. The new Bar will offer the perfect surroundings for a relaxed drink. It features a large rustic oak bar with leather and stud detailing designed specifically for the hotel, exposed timber flooring, antique mirrors and retro wall lighting. Internal courtyards will welcome guests through and the large Restaurant and Terrace and will ‘bring the garden inside’ as the ultimate country retreat.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 7 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
Each of the 40 stunning en-suite bedrooms will feature large ensuite bathrooms. The Emily Wing will offer five additional rooms, newly-built in 1950s style. For those preferring the more contemporary look, a glamorous new Suite will offer a separate wing with its own entrance, and five rooms all designed with a ‘New England’ feel.
Do come and enjoy our new surroundings, Dormy House, Willersey Hill, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7LF - 01386 852711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org