Winter Dreams ball in Knutsford to celebrate East Cheshire Hospice’s 30th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Winter Dreams ball at the Mere Golf Resort and Spa in Knutsford is set to be a night to remember.
The organising committee are hoping to raise a record £100,000 from this year’s event to mark a stunning end to the Hospice’s 30th anniversary celebrations.
The committee, which includes Sharon Ronnie, Ginny Blunt, Jo Dalton, Marya Signey and Sophie Johnston, are planning to beat last year’s incredible total of £97,500 raised at the event with a new fantasy theme.
Tickets are now on sale for the “Winter Dreams Ball” which will take place on Friday November 30th at the luxurious Mere Golf Resort and Spa in Knutsford. Guests will be treated to a glass of bubble on arrival and a sumptuous three course meal. The evening will also feature an impressive array of entertainment including dancers, singers, DJ and a live band.
As in previous years, the auction and raffle prizes are expected to be one of the highlights of the evening, which last year saw 56-year-old Yvonne Dodd walk away with a £10,000 one carat diamond ring.
Events manager, Jo Boyd, suspects this year’s special 30th Anniversary Ball will be one of the best.
“Everyone looks forward to our Ball, which is a real highlight of our social calendar, particularly in this special year anniversary for the Hospice. We’re pulling out all the stops to make it an amazing evening for all our guests. Events like this are so important to us as we rely on the generosity of our community to pay for more than 80% of our day to day running costs,” she says. “It would be wonderful if we could reach the £100,000 mark.”
To find out more contact Jo and the events team on email@example.com or 01625 433477 and tickets are currently available online www.eastcheshirehospice.org.uk/winterdreams
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go