Easter at Denby Visitor Centre
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: There’s a lot on at Denby this Easter
Denby's 4 day clearance event
Denby's 4 day marquee clearance event takes place from April 18 to 21. Held in the courtyard at the historic Denby Visitor Centre, it is one of Derbyshire's most popular events of the year. This bank holiday, Denby will feature discounts on tableware and homeware ranges, as well as associated luxury brands, all at reduced prices. With the marquee packed full of discounts at up to 60% off rrp, the organisers recommend arriving early to take full advantage of the exclusive offers, as clearance items are only available whilst stock
last! Denby Visitor centre is open daily with free centre entry and
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
The largest Factory Shop in the world is at the home of Denby, including exclusive 'only at the home of Denby' offers. There are also the latest patterns in the contemporary Denby Home Store at the entrance to the Visitor Centre.
Celebrate Easter and spring with the kids
The Denby Visitor Centre has now introduced the new Paint a Pot Studio for kids. There is a range of different items to decorate such as cars, dinosaurs, princesses and trinket boxes from as little as £1.75 per item. It's an enjoyable experience for the kids, as well as a time-out for the parents to sit back and relax with a hot cup of afternoon tea accompanied by a scrumptious cake from the Bourne's restaurant. Keep the kids entertained this Easter with Easter egg painting, from Saturday April 12 to Sunday April 27, for £1.75 per person (only available whilst stocks last). Paint a Pot is open throughout the School holidays, no booking is required,
Holiday Craft Sessions - From clay modelling to decorating Easter items, plates and mugs, the craft sessions are an ideal choice for a family day out. These creative sessions will be available daily at 11am and 2pm, from Saturday April 19 to Friday April 25.
Family Craftroom Experiences - The family craft room experience is a way to learn about the journey to produce Denby pottery whilst moulding or painting your own Denby masterpiece! The tour is available daily at 12pm and 3pm. There is limited availability and booking is advisable.
Call to book: 01773 740 799
VISIT www.denbypottery.com E-MAIL email@example.com
Address: Derby Road, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX