Easter entertainment at the Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
- Credit: Archant
Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa is planning a fun-packed weekend of Easter entertainment, with something for all the family this April
From Friday 18 to Sunday 20 April, there will be children’s entertainment, live music and conservatory lunches on offer at the luxury beachfront hotel near St Ives.
Highlights of the weekend will include a three-course Easter Sunday Lunch in the hotel’s award winning Sands Restaurant, an Easter Egg Hunt for children and live musical performances from a jazz trio and the hotel’s resident pianist.
A children’s club will be running on all three days, with a programme of free activities for all ages, including arts and crafts, creative cookery, a ventriloquist act, magic show, Mark’s Ark Wildlife Encounters plus a free finger buffet and high tea.
There will be a special appearance from Piran the Parrot and plenty more fun and games, with complimentary tea, coffee and homemade biscuits for parents.
A three-course lunch will be served on Easter Sunday, using the finest local produce with accompanying live music from a local jazz trio. Easter Sunday Lunch is £22.95 per person, and a children’s menu is available.
The hotel’s newly opened C Bay Spa is also offering special Easter packages for a relaxing treat to make the most of the three-day weekend.
- 1 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 4 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 6 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 7 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 8 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 9 Charles Dickens has been flower bombed
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
For further information on availability and prices and to book, please contact the Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa on 01736 795311, or email email@example.com.
For more information visit www.carbisbayhotel.co.uk.