Easter entertainment at the Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa
- Credit: Archant
Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa is planning a fun-packed weekend of Easter entertainment, with something for all the family this April
From Friday 18 to Sunday 20 April, there will be children’s entertainment, live music and conservatory lunches on offer at the luxury beachfront hotel near St Ives.
Highlights of the weekend will include a three-course Easter Sunday Lunch in the hotel’s award winning Sands Restaurant, an Easter Egg Hunt for children and live musical performances from a jazz trio and the hotel’s resident pianist.
A children’s club will be running on all three days, with a programme of free activities for all ages, including arts and crafts, creative cookery, a ventriloquist act, magic show, Mark’s Ark Wildlife Encounters plus a free finger buffet and high tea.
There will be a special appearance from Piran the Parrot and plenty more fun and games, with complimentary tea, coffee and homemade biscuits for parents.
A three-course lunch will be served on Easter Sunday, using the finest local produce with accompanying live music from a local jazz trio. Easter Sunday Lunch is £22.95 per person, and a children’s menu is available.
The hotel’s newly opened C Bay Spa is also offering special Easter packages for a relaxing treat to make the most of the three-day weekend.
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
For further information on availability and prices and to book, please contact the Carbis Bay Hotel & Spa on 01736 795311, or email email@example.com.
For more information visit www.carbisbayhotel.co.uk.