Easter fun and madness at the South West’s newest Easter wonderland
- Credit: Archant
A top South West attraction is welcoming some very special guests in the form of the Mad Hatter and Alice who will be visiting Wookey Hole this Easter. The brand new Easter Wonderland is being created at Wookey Hole and will run for three weeks of Easter Madness between 5th - 27th April*
Over 20,000 Easter Eggs have been delivered to Wookey Hole so that every child will receive a free Easter Egg during their visit, while adults can enjoy a complimentary Tea Pack, courtesy of the Tetley Tea.
A wacky indoor woodland has been specially created where visitors will step into a magical world and meet the Mad Hatter on the windy path who will capture and steal a photo with families who come his way. Then they can meet Alice herself in Wonderland.
The familiar Wookey favourites will still be in residence; the Wookey Hole Witch will be meeting and greeting visitors and flying on her broomstick to ensure visitors have an egg-cellent time. There will also be a new Fairytale Circus Show performed in the 400-seater theatre daily*.
Daniel Medley, of Wookey Hole Caves, said: “This Easter we are doing something a little bit different and introducing an Alice themed Easter Wonderland. Previous themed events have always been a success so we thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate Easter. With so many attractions and things to do, it’s going to be a great time for all!”
With over 20 fantastic attractions included in the entrance ticket, Wookey Hole and the new Easter Wonderland is great value for money and guarantees a great day out for all the family. This year the Pirate Island Adventure Golf is included in all tickets, usually worth up to £12.
For more information please visit www.wookey.co.uk.
* No circus shows between 22nd - 25th April.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton