- Credit: Archant
Eastwood Pine specialises in the sale of high quality, hand made pine furniture, manufactured in workshops in Retford and Nuthall, near to Nottingham.
Part of the range of furniture we offer is manufactured from Scandinavian Pine and over the last few years we have developed a superb and comprehensive range made from high quality Canadian Pine.
We now have a good reputation for providing items of furniture on a made to measure basis. Customer service has played a large part in our success story. We offer a FREE delivery service to customers in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Sheffield at a time that’s convenient to you.
Eastwood Pine is a brand new showroom located just 3 miles from JCT 26 of the M1. We have ample free parking at the rear of the shop. Also find us in the heart of the busy market town of Chesterfield; Chesterfield Pine is located at West Bars just off the market square.
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent
- 5 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 8 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 9 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 10 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
Chesterfield and Eastwood Pine both have unique art galleries displaying work from large range of many well known artists.
We’re also well know for our comprehensive selection of work from artist JACK VETTRIANO! These include prints and note cards from his latest 2013 collection. (The image shown is called ‘Sweet Bird of Youth’) Others include a range of railway prints and other subjects including aviation, landscapes, wildlife and floral images by many local artists.
Our Chesterfield branch also offers a dedicated picture framing workshop which can cope with customer requirement for embroideries, flags, badges and photographs and general framing.