- Credit: Archant
Eastwood Pine specialises in the sale of high quality, hand made pine furniture, manufactured in workshops in Retford and Nuthall, near to Nottingham.
Part of the range of furniture we offer is manufactured from Scandinavian Pine and over the last few years we have developed a superb and comprehensive range made from high quality Canadian Pine.
We now have a good reputation for providing items of furniture on a made to measure basis. Customer service has played a large part in our success story. We offer a FREE delivery service to customers in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Sheffield at a time that’s convenient to you.
Eastwood Pine is a brand new showroom located just 3 miles from JCT 26 of the M1. We have ample free parking at the rear of the shop. Also find us in the heart of the busy market town of Chesterfield; Chesterfield Pine is located at West Bars just off the market square.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
Chesterfield and Eastwood Pine both have unique art galleries displaying work from large range of many well known artists.
We’re also well know for our comprehensive selection of work from artist JACK VETTRIANO! These include prints and note cards from his latest 2013 collection. (The image shown is called ‘Sweet Bird of Youth’) Others include a range of railway prints and other subjects including aviation, landscapes, wildlife and floral images by many local artists.
Our Chesterfield branch also offers a dedicated picture framing workshop which can cope with customer requirement for embroideries, flags, badges and photographs and general framing.