Ebrington Village Fete: Saturday, July 13
- Credit: Archant
Alongside all of the usual stalls you would find at a village fete, such as books, cakes, bottles, plants, preserves, wheel of fortune, bric-a-brac etc., the Ebrington Village Fete has a whole host of family entertainment in store and attractions include:
• Family dog show
• Classic vehicles
• Chipping Campden Swing Band
• Animal-Mania (small animals)
• Life in the rainforest (insects and small creatures)
• Children’s magic show
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 3 8 great family walks in the North West
• Punch and Judy show
• The Ebrington Arms’ famous Beer & Cider Tent
• Marquee teas
• Ice cream/soft drinks
• Bouncy castle
• Face painting
• Children’s tombola
• Hay rides
• Skittles and crown darts
• Grand raffle
• Quilt raffle
The Ebrington Arms will be running the beer tent - this year they will have a selection of ciders and real ales, including their very own beer, Yubby Bitter, which owners Jim and Claire have recently started brewing, much to local ale enthusiasts’ delight!
The Ebrington Arms will also be running a raffle with fantastic prizes to be won.
The Dog Show is under new management this year so if your dog has a waggy tail or is super scruffy it’s as likely to win a prize as the prettiest bitch this year!
All profits from the Fete go to village charities.