- Credit: Archant
Ecclesbourne Interiors designs and makes superb handmade, made-to-measure curtains, blinds, cushions, pelmets, valances, swags and tails.
Choose from a stylish range of premium quality fabrics or supply your own.
We also provide a home design consultation service for clients, helping to create classic and contemporary looks for every room of your home with out the ‘Interior Designer’ costs. Local clients can also enjoy our full blind fitting and curtain hanging services as part of a complete package. We supply a great selection of poles.
Online we sell a wide range of fine wallpapers, designer fabrics, Venetian blinds, upholstery and wall art. These are sourced from luxury, independent and big-name brands. Ecclesbourne Interiors also stock wall, mantel and standing clocks, as well as finishing accessories. This makes us the one-stop shop for all of your interior furnishing needs.
- 1 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 8 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 9 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
Most online store products can be viewed at Ecclesbourne Interiors in Duffield by appointment.
I was recommended to Ecclesbourne Interiors when we moved to Derbyshire and with that one introduction to Emma Shaw, my windows are now dressed with elegant poles and curtains - the poles supplied and installed and the curtains hung - all part of Emma’s excellent service. We had a wide choice of luxury poles and fabrics and between us, in our home, and guided by Emma, made our decisions. The results are everything we had hoped for. The workmanship is superb and the hand stitching and finishing compliments the lovely fabrics. I have no hesitation in recommending Ecclesbourne Interiors.” Patrica (Otober 2012)
“Emma supported us all the way though the process from design, selection of products, make up and installation. All aspects were professionally dealt with and were completed to budget and on time. We were also impressed by her creative thinking and options she offered.” David (October 2012)
OFFICE 01332 841768 MOB 07813 130551