Ed Baines & John Whaite, star attractions at Derbyshire Food and Drink Fair
- Credit: Archant
On May 14th and 15th, Kedleston Hall will once again play host to the Derbyshire Food and Drink Fair.
The event which is run by Derby based company Jaguar Fairs Ltd, will be held in marquees and outside in the grounds of the magnificent National Trust property just 5 miles west of Derby city centre.
It will be the perfect start to summer, where families can come along and enjoy catering from around the County and beyond.
There will be everything from exotic burgers, pizzas, African and Mediterranean cuisine as well as a traditional hog roast followed by churros, crepes etc. You will also be able to visit the beer tent and treat yourself to a pint of local ale brewed by Derventio Brewery or a glass of wine provided by Amber Valley Wines, there is also a selection of ciders and of course tea, coffee, soft drinks etc.
Why not make a day of it browsing the craft and gift marquee, where you will find jewellery, painted furniture, Children’s books, illustrators, ladies fashion and accessories etc. Then check out the local fine foods in the producers’ marquee, where there will be everything from local cheese, smoked meats, pickles, preserves, breads etc as well as cake, cocktails and gin to take home with you.
While all of this is going on there will be a free circus skills workshop for the children and a cookery theatre where local chefs will be demonstrating their skills throughout the day.
We are also delighted to announce celebrity chefs Ed Baines & John Whaite, will be putting in an appearance showing off their talents.
- 1 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 9 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
The events will run from 10am till 5 pm each day and Admission will be £6 for adults and £2 for children five to twelve under fives go free.