Enjoy a paired food & wine lunch with Crystal Cruises
- Credit: Archant
Book tickets for a paired food & wine lunch with Crystal Cruises at the ABode, Chester Racecourse on Tuesday 4th October.
Join Mundy Cruising, the country’s oldest, and leading, cruise-only retailer, and Crystal Cruises, voted the World’s best more than any other cruise line at Chester Abode for a wonderfully constructed culinary experience where a specially created menu will be paired with expertly matched wines.
After a reception at the Champagne Bar, indulge in an outstanding three course lunch in the superb Abode Restaurant, the definitive fine dining venue of Chester.
There is also the opportunity to hear more from Mundy Cruising and Crystal Cruises about the world’s best all-inclusive cruise experience, which combines outstanding dining included a restaurant from Nobu Matsuhisa with the highest levels of service whilst you travel the world. Refined luxury, comfortable suites and exciting expansion plans mean you can choose from ocean going vessels accommodating 1000 guests, a 64 guest yacht which cruises the Seychelles and Adriatic and the first of their river cruises vessels, which recently launched and is setting new standards in the sector. There are also plans for ultra-luxurious private jet tours and even a luxury polar expedition vessel with on board helicopters and submarines so guests can discover more than ever before.
Order of the day
Midday Champagne Reception
12.45pm Informal presentation from Crystal Cruises
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
1.15pm Three course lunch with course by course wine pairings.
Tickets are £45 per person
For bookings call Chester Abode: 01244 347 000