Ester Dee on flirty fashion, retail therapy and disco days
- Credit: Archant
Our diarist Real Housewife of Cheshire Ester Dee enjoys shopping and days out with her daughter
A hidden jewel in the heart of Wilmslow
As you should know by now ladies, I like to make a statement with my style choices and as we have had such a lovely sunny summer I have been in my element with bold, bright patterns, floral prints, floaty and light fabrics.
One of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe this heatwave has to be the gorgeous Dolce-style bloom print dress from Fabelou Boutique. This place is a hidden jewel that has dresses to suit all; it’s fun, flirty and fabulous. A beautiful boutique in the heart of Wilmslow with high street prices, worth a visit for sure!
I love to spend a weekend in London now and again, the city will always be special to me as I moved there when I first came to England. My visits to London these days do differ to my time spent there when I was 18 with only £40 in my pocket! This month I stayed at The Savoy, which has a sublime English Edwardian style with a contemporary twist…perfect for a few days of luxury and relaxation.
A trip to London would be incomplete without a visit to my holy grail Harvey Nichols, all my favourite brands have concessions in the store and the service in impeccable, not to mention the delicious food market. I can’t shop here without stopping for the Caramel Butter Shortbread biscuits with a glass of champagne.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 5 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 6 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 7 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 9 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 10 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
Like lots of youngsters, there is nothing my daughter Pearl enjoys more than playtime! I am always on the look out for fun new play areas and activities in lovely Cheshire - any suggestion from my lovely readers are welcome!
She has really enjoyed spending time at the Head Over Heels indoor play centre in Wilmslow. There is an electric car track, bungee trampolines, a ball pool, sports court and even a disco room. Pearl’s favourite (like mother, like daughter) the disco room!
Kisses, Ester Xxx
PS: Filming the new season of RHOC has started and I am loving getting to know the new ladies! If they are lucky I may treat them to post-filming shortbread and champagne at the Manchester Harvey Nichols!