Ester Dee on spending Christmas and New Year in the sun
- Credit: Archant
Real Housewife of Cheshire Ester Dee has had a fun, festive and very glamorous month
Catch up with the girls…
I met up with all my RHOC girls at the Forever Unique pop-up opening in Manchester last month. We rocked up in our cosy coats as it was freezing outside and were treated to drinks and canapés once inside. The event was so much fun, featuring entertainment from a DJ and girls on stilts! I was thrilled to be there showing my support for my friend Seema, director of the brand. It’s always important that us girls support each other and celebrate our successes… girl power all the way, I say!
The New year’s resolution I won’t break…probably
My New Year’s Resolution is to work out more! As all of us mummies know, taking care of your little one and finding the time (and motivation!) to work out can be very challenging. Looking after a toddler sometimes feels like a workout in itself! My biggest tip for full time mums like me, who maybe don’t have the opportunity to go to the gym, is to make workouts a family affair. I like to plan little outdoor activities for myself and my daughter playtime in the garden is guaranteed to keep my little girl smiling and also help me burn a calorie or two!
Sunbathing and Santa hats…
I spent my days in Oz enjoying the gorgeous weather (it was seriously weird to be wearing a Santa hat AND a bikini on Christmas Day!) and dashing around Sydney attending interviews for the show. I couldn’t believe that people from the other side of the world knew who I was and I met some great people. Everyone was so friendly and I can’t wait to go back!
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 6 fantastic garden cafes in Yorkshire for you to try
- 5 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 10 of the Best Family-Friendly Pubs in Cheshire with a playground
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Fireworks and new beginnings…
I started 2018 feeling fabulous! We went on the iconic Sydney Harbour Cruise New Year’s Eve experience and it was definitely a fantastic way to see in the New Year. Viewing the world-famous Harbour of Light Parade and the stunning midnight fireworks from the water was the ultimate way to bring my 2018 in with a bang! As I gazed up at the gorgeous sky with a glass of champagne in hand, I reflected on everything that has happened since starting the show and felt so grateful for all the good things and good people in my life. Here’s to a brand new year and I can’t wait to see what exciting things will come my way… watch this space!