Fall back in love with Cashmere
- Credit: Archant
Promotional Feature: Are you ready for a Spring/Summer image filled with pure luxury that’s entwined with classic fashion? NUAN are...
Here at NUAN Cashmere we made it our mission to create a line this season that is classic, comfortable, on trend and practical - did we succeed? Why not find out for yourself, we don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
NUAN was created with a goal to provide modern style and comfort in high quality knitwear designs for women, and is now expanding into a lifestyle brand that delivers only the best in the knitwear fashion and Cashmere market. NUAN specialises in men’s and women’s fashion for a customer that seeks the finer comforts in life, whilst still maintaining a fashion focused image – what’s not to love?
So what have we got in store for you this SS14?
This season we have taken inspiration from the simplicity and elegance of the Hamptons and have released a new Linen Range; the collection consists of both casual and smart wear that both flatters and agrees with the woman’s body.
Our favourite item from the collection is the Pompom Scarf – this versatile scarf can go from being a shawl to a scarf to a wonderful beach wrap or sarong! We are also pleased to announce our best seller the cashmere Coco Jacket now comes in a variety of beautiful summer colours and will become your best friend and go to item for this season – this jacket works for any occasion; weddings, events, the races, lunch with the girls!
Ladies it’s time to fall back in love with cashmere – here’s to a fabulous Spring/Summer!
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 6 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
We recommend: The Coco Jacket in White (simply perfect for all occasions)