Family Days Out - Peak Magic Festival, The Peak Shopping Village
- Credit: Archant
There are just a few weeks to go until the Peak Magic Festival taking place at The Peak Shopping Village on September 13th.
The festival aims to bring some of the country’s best magical and mystery acts to perform live in the Peak District.
FREE entertainment suitable for all ages will be provided throughout the day that is guaranteed to provoke those wonderful feelings of awe, astonishment and laughter.
Many magicians and other mystery acts will be roaming throughout the site providing impromptu entertainment. Watch out for Dott Cotton, one of the countries leading clowns just back from a sell out show at the Edinburgh Fringe.
In the dedicated close-up area, some of the countries leading experts at the card table will be doing the impossible inches from your eyes. They include award-winning magician Amit Badiani one of the most in demand magicians in the country.
Street acts will be providing entertainment throughout the day including Rob Chapman, magician mystic from the borderlands of myth and mystery, shaping reality and weaving wonder.
Tickets are available for two Gala shows hosted by the hilarious Kevin ‘Magic Kev’ Duffy. They take place in The Old Station Building at 1pm and 6pm and include a variety of acts including mind readers, escape artists and comedy magicians.
- 1 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 9 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
Finally there are free balloon and juggling workshops for kids who want to learn a new skill or two.
This is a unique event and certainly not to be missed. Remember all of the entertainment is free with the exception of the Gala shows at 1pm and 6pm.
Tickets for these are just £5.00 and £3.00 concessions. Only 40 seats are available for each show so please book early to avoid disapointment.