Fangs at the ready for a Hallowe’en feast in Worcester!
- Credit: Archant
Charity Funny Blood are hosting a Hallowe’en feast where diners will enjoy themed drinks and a three-course meal, as well as games and a raffle.
The event will take place from 7pm at Bindles Brasserie and Bar in Worcester on October 23, and attendees are welcome to come in full costume. The courses of the meal have been sponsored by local supporters, and the spooky menu looks like so:
• Starter - ‘Blood Soup’ (Tomato Soup) sponsored by Sutcliffe and Co
• Main - ‘Witches Cauldron’ (Chicken, Dumplings, Pumpkin & crispy seaweed) or ‘Pumpkin risotto’ (with crispy sage)
• Dessert - ‘Trick or Treat’ (Candyfloss, Toffee Apple, Popping Candy) sponsored by Premier Places
All money raised will go to Funny Blood, who seek to increase awareness and research into Platelet Function Disorders (PFD), an umbrella term for a variety of rare blood disorders. Those with PFD find that their blood cannot clot effectively, causing problems ranging from minor bruising to serious internal haemorrhaging depending on the patient. Diagnosing an inherited PFD is complicated, so at present some patients who bleed more than normal don’t know if they have a PFD or not. Research may help these patients and their families by giving them a more specific diagnosis, as well as improving methods of treatment and support.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
From 7pm on Wednesday, October 23
At: Bindles Brasserie and Bar, 55 Sidbury, Worcester, WR1 2HU
Tickets cost £25 per person
Those interested should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Funny Blood and their charitable work, visit: