Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
- Credit: Archant
Since the early 19th century, Gaúchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits...
Since the early 19th century, Gaúchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaúcho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
We want to share this tradition and all the history behind our gaúcho heritage with our guests.
Inspired by the stylish high-end restaurants found in the dynamic, cosmopolitan cities of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and across South America, Fazenda blends together all the tradition behind the unique Brazilian way of serving with modern interior, featuring leather furnishings and pendant lighting. Amongst the authentic surroundings, Fazenda boast two luxurious private rooms for those special occasions and business lunches.
The Fazenda journey begins at the bountiful gourmet salad bar with a selection of cured meats, sushi and traditional and authentic Brazilian dishes such as Feijoada. Once seated, guests can indulge in the freshly-grilled meats, ‘churrascaria’-style (‘from the barbecue’) carved from succulent joints at the table by the passadores with exceptional standards of service.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
With a driven passion for exquisite wines, Fazenda showcases a carefully selected wine list; a key ingredient for the ultimate Fazenda experience. From old world to new world styles, inclusive of a comprehensive selection of Argentinian and Brazilian wines, there is an offer for all palates. Fazenda’s fervor for the finest food and drink extends to their selection of world reknowned spirits such as cachaças, premium cognacs and an array of excellent cocktails curated by the bartenders themselves.