Festival of British Eventing
- Credit: Archant
The Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park, Gatcombe Park, 2nd - 4th August 2013
Presented by the British Equestrian Trade Association
The Festival of British Eventing takes place at Gatcombe Park, and incorporates the British Open, Intermediate and Novice Championships.
Thirty years ago, HRH The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips organised and held the first horse trials at their Gloucestershire home - Gatcombe Park and is now an established annual event.
The Festival is one of the highlights of the Cotswold Calendar and offers top international and national riders the opportunity to contest three National Championships.
In addition to the equine competition, arena attractions are taking place together together with the must view shopping village hosting trade stands from around the country.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win an original watercolour painting of Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lady B's deliciously decadent dessert
- 9 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
An ideal event for a family weekend.
To order your tickets and for further information contact Box Office and Information line
Tel: 0843 2087455
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , http://www.gatcombe-horse.co.uk/