Festival of British Eventing
- Credit: Archant
The Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park, Gatcombe Park, 2nd - 4th August 2013
Presented by the British Equestrian Trade Association
The Festival of British Eventing takes place at Gatcombe Park, and incorporates the British Open, Intermediate and Novice Championships.
Thirty years ago, HRH The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips organised and held the first horse trials at their Gloucestershire home - Gatcombe Park and is now an established annual event.
The Festival is one of the highlights of the Cotswold Calendar and offers top international and national riders the opportunity to contest three National Championships.
In addition to the equine competition, arena attractions are taking place together together with the must view shopping village hosting trade stands from around the country.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
An ideal event for a family weekend.
To order your tickets and for further information contact Box Office and Information line
Tel: 0843 2087455
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , http://www.gatcombe-horse.co.uk/