Festival of British Eventing
- Credit: Archant
The Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park, Gatcombe Park, 2nd - 4th August 2013
Presented by the British Equestrian Trade Association
The Festival of British Eventing takes place at Gatcombe Park, and incorporates the British Open, Intermediate and Novice Championships.
Thirty years ago, HRH The Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips organised and held the first horse trials at their Gloucestershire home - Gatcombe Park and is now an established annual event.
The Festival is one of the highlights of the Cotswold Calendar and offers top international and national riders the opportunity to contest three National Championships.
In addition to the equine competition, arena attractions are taking place together together with the must view shopping village hosting trade stands from around the country.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
An ideal event for a family weekend.
To order your tickets and for further information contact Box Office and Information line
Tel: 0843 2087455
Email: email@example.com , http://www.gatcombe-horse.co.uk/