Festive fun at Wink Portsmouth
- Credit: Archant
Wink, Portsmouth Dockyard is hosting an evening of festive fun on Thursday 13 November.
Pop in between 4-8pm for complimentary Dermalogica facial mapping, blowdry lessons, Nailtiques prescriptions and lots of Christmas treats!
Cutting-edge hair and beauty salon Wink announces the news of a second location in Portsmouth close to the dockyard. Their first salon, based in Porchester, opened in 2011 and quickly became the go-to salon for style savvy individuals in the area.
The new dockyard studio offers Portsmouth a contemporary hair and beauty experience, conveniently located close to Gunwharf Quays and Cascades shopping centre. With over a decade of experience working for leading London salons, as well as for top industry names in Sydney, Australia, owner and director of Wink, Lorna Dent, has a unique vision for her business. Her salon ethos is inspired by the distinctively modern approach that she discovered in Sydney.
Lorna Dent says “In Sydney I came across salons that were not only directional in their work, but also in the way they ran their businesses. Being able to offer clients a diverse mix of specialists under one roof is something I think is really important. I also believe offering a personalised service is what sets us apart from other hair and beauty salons”.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Wink’s minimal and spacious interior along with their artistic team creates a studio style experience, rivaled by no other salon in Portsmouth. Housing a collection of some of the South Coasts most talented stylists, colourists and therapists, Wink Dockyard allows customers to experience the latest in beauty trends.
The large studio space consists of the main salon, two treatment rooms, a nail bar and for the ultimate pamper package there is also a deluxe private room available for exclusive bookings, ideal for special occasions such as bridal parties.
To celebrate the launch of Wink Dockyard, first time customers will receive 20% off all salon services until November 26.