Firle Vintage Summer fair on the 9 & 10 August
- Credit: Archant
After the success of last years Firle Vintage fair, we are excited to present Firle Vintage summer fair in the massively popular Firle village close to Lewes.
We have an array of unique Antique & vintage stalls, vendors offer furniture and finer collectables. you’ll find rustic items, kitchenware, vintage of various sorts, a great selection of smaller decorative items: china, glassware, figurines, jewellery, watches, vintage handbags, antique glass bottles, ice cream moulds, linens, cameras and toys.
Our pop up vintage bar is back, the vintage boys will be serving the best cold ales and local beers on the hay bales at our farmers bar... A jazzy line up of traditional jazz bands and solo artists will be entertaining at our pavilion though out the weekend.
A busy program for children with plenty of entertainment, Victorian fair rides, puppet show, fairy-tale storytelling to name a few, The pop up tearoom will be serving all the classics sweet & savories by the beautiful pond in Firle Park.
We are excited to include a great selection of Classic cars this year as a part of our vintage celebration, a day out for all young and old. Something vintage for both kids and adults alike.
When: Saturday the 9th & Sunday the 10th of August 2014
Time: 10am to 5pm
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 4 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
Where: Firle Place BN8 6LP
How much?: £4 Adults Children under 5 FREE