Five Alls in Filkins hosts Food and Music Festival
- Credit: Archant
Boutique Cotswolds coaching Inn, Five Alls at Filkins, is holding a Food and Music Festival to celebrate its second birthday on Saturday September 6, from 10am - 3pm.
The Festival takes place within the setting of Five Alls, an 18th century Cotswolds stone coaching inn with rooms located in the heart of the picture-perfect village of Filkins, Gloucestershire, a 10-minute drive south from Burford.
Harvest Festival offers a unique opportunity to meet, sample and buy produce from some of the Cotswolds’ highest quality food and drink producers, alongside local artisan exhibitors keen to share the story of their products.
Local Producers include;
Bettina Sachsen Weimar Design
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 9 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 10 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
Athelstan Farm Foods
Bellota Spanish Foods
The Cotswold Pudding Company
Cotswold Woollen Weavers
Potowhat homemeade jams
Cotswold cider company
Adlestrop Game and Meat Co
Westmill organics fruit and veg
Five Alls breads
Live music at the event will be provided by Mike Maddams, ex-lead singer of the Stone Saloon, and The Grey Earls, while children’s activities such as a bouncy castle and a magician will run throughout the day. There will also be an all-day Five Alls BBQ.
Festival founder and chef/proprietor of Five Alls, Sebastian Snow and his team, will also be manning the Five Alls own food stall showcasing some of their favourite home-made products including; fudge and focaccia and carefully-sourced items such as olive oil.
Sebastian Snow said: “I’m delighted to be able to put on this great day for everyone to enjoy celebrating all the wonderful local produce available in this area within a fabulous setting.”
Entry to The Five Alls Food and Music Festival is free.
For information, visit: www.thefivealls.co.uk