Flying Fringe Fest visit from world’s only Dragon Whisperer
- Credit: Archant
Delightful, dangerous and downright daft - Dragon Tales told by Agent Green the world’s only living Dragon Whisperer add sparkle to the Stroud Fringe Festival’s free family entertainment, on Saturday 29 August 11.30am in the Gallery at Lansdown Hall, Stroud GL5 1BB.
From China to Somerset, from bold heroes to dragons who are just misunderstood, the 45 minute high energy show is designed to delight children aged 7 to 12. All who love stories and dragons are welcome.
Gorgeously costumed Agent Green claims to work for DCHQ, Dragon Conservation Headquarters, on a mission to find and save the world’s last dragons. The leading draconics expert, fresh from being Dragon Whisperer in Residence at Sudeley Castle this summer, also gives hot tips on dragon care and training.
Behind the bling is Cotswold based spoken word artist Chloë of the Midnight Storytellers. It’s her first appearance at Stroud Fringe Festival but her dragon whisperer persona and worldwide repertoire of stories have taken her from Welsh primary schools to the international Tolkien Society conference.
Stroud Fringe Festival 2015 runs 28-30 August. www.stroudfringe.co.uk
CHLOË : SPOKEN WORD ARTIST : RACONTEUR : WRITER
Tel: 01451 861185
FACEBOOK: Midnight Storytellers UK (Chloe)
FACEBOOK Agent Green (The Dragon Whisperer)
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 3 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 7 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 8 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 9 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021