What’s happening at the Foodies Festival at Tatton Park?
- Credit: Archant
The popular Foodies Festival returns to Cheshire on 13th -15th July.
Back by popular demand, Foodies Festival, Cheshire’s biggest celebration of food and drink, returns to Tatton Park on the 13, 14, 15 July with a mouth-watering summer event, which this year includes the launch of a brand new Musicians Against Homelessness music stage and extended opening times.
The festival will celebrate live music into the night on the newly launched stage with performances from much-loved headliner Toploader, power rock group Dodgy and hugely admired band The Hoosiers. Supported by Musicians Against Homelessness, the live music stage will see talented emerging bands and solo artists perform with tickets raising money for UK-wide homelessness charity Crisis.
An all-star line up will be cooking up a storm in the Chef’s Theatre, including C4’s Sunday Brunch host Simon Rimmer, Great British Bake Off finalist 2017 Kate Lyon and MasterChef winner Adam Reid, as well as Gary Usher of The Sticky Walnut to name but a few, all offering recipe secrets and tips to take home.
With an expanded Kids Zone, featuring pre-loaded super soakers and giant garden games, as well as a Kids Cookery Theatre – there’s fun for the whole family, including your furry friends (dogs welcome!)
There’s no better place to be this summer than Foodies Festival – a gastronomic Glastonbury!
Tickets are on sale now at foodiesfestival.com/tatton-park-festival/
Use the code FOODIES30 for 30% off all tickets when booking online.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 7 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 8 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 9 Yorkshire's best boutique hotels named
- 10 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
Children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.