Forever In Blue Jeans: Saturday, August 10
With an exciting new show, Full House Productions visit The Roses Theatre on Saturday, August 10 at 7.30pm with the smash-hit Forever In Blue Jeans, and promise a fun-filled evening of entertainment which features countless feel good hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s through to the best of today.
The production begins in the 1950s and 60s with rock’n’roll favourites from Jerry Lee Lewis and Brenda Lee to The Beatles and The Monkees. Fifty years of Motown Magic is then celebrated, with hits from The Four Tops, The Jackson 5, Diana Ross and a host of other Motown favourites, before The Carpenters , Showaddywaddy and Abba bring the show into the 70s.
The evening also includes a stunning section that pays tribute to the songwriting talents of the legendary Burt Bacharach, and includes many number one hits including I’ll Never fall In Love Again, What The World Needs Now (Is Love Sweet Love ), Do You Know The Way To San Jose and the memorable What’s New Pussycat.
The energetic company is led by TV and radio recording artistes Carole Gordon and Bob Newman. Carole and Bob have toured with both Tammy Wynette and Boxcar Willie, and have been voted Top British Duo by the British Country Music Association for three consecutive years. Also a success in the USA, the duo received an invitation to represent Great Britain in Nashville, Tennessee. Carole now stars in their latest production Voice Of The Heart - Karen Carpenter which is a great success in the UK theatres.
Forever In Blue Jeans’ other cast members include Rachel Cantrell from the children’s hit West End musical Casper; Jamie Steen, a regular artiste with the show We’ll Meet Again plus a variety of pantomime productions ranging from Cinderella to Dick Whittington; and Alister Wilmott, a talented young musician who has travelled the UK with his music and is looking forward to his second tour with Forever In Blue Jeans.
The talented Red Hot Blue Jeans Band perform stunning instrumentals throughout the show with Musical Director Matthew Newton on keyboards and vocals, John Blackburn on drums and percussion, Andy Saphir on lead guitar and vocals, and the Producer Bob Newman on bass and vocals.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
• Tickets cost £18 and are available from The Roses’ Box Office on 01684 295074 or online at www.rosestheatre.org