Get into the Summer Spirit - Olympia 14th – 17th May 2014
- Credit: Archant
The summer season’s most stylish shopping event is almost upon us. Ready to refresh your holiday style, the look of your home and garden space the Spirit of Summer Fair showcases many new and emerging small UK businesses whose covetable products and designs simply cannot be found on the high street.
From eclectic interior and decorative accessories to striking fashion pieces, perfect gifts and children’s clothing, this is an opportunity to find all your summer needs in the stunning backdrop of London Olympia. Alongside this enjoy a wealth of artisan food and drink in the Spirit of Summer Food Hall including many Great Taste Award winners. You can also enjoy brunch, lunch or afternoon tea at the Mosimann’s summer restaurant, the appointed caterers to HRH The Prince of Wales.
But it doesn’t stop there. The Spirit of Summer Fair also holds expert-led lectures and workshops offering the opportunity to discover your hidden talents. Learn beautiful floral techniques from the florist at The Dorchester, revel in al fresco dining secrets of Head Chef at Cliveden House, André Garrett and be taught how to look after your body with holistic advice from Grace Belgravia. And if that isn’t enough, key players from the wold of design will also be on hand to give advice and tips with experts from the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour creating beautiful room sets showcasing their
finest interior brands.
The Spirit of Summer Fair is definitely the perfect excuse to treat yourself to a day out with family and friends, enjoying the chance to shop but also catch up over a glass of champagne or afternoon tea. It is sure to become an ongoing date in the diary for years to come.
The Fair was launched in 2009 from the creators of the established Spirit of Christmas Fair at Olympia, London. The Fair celebrates the advent of summer and builds on the Spirit brands values of setting the benchmark for high quality products from hundreds of the UK’s finest small retailers. The fair’s partners include; Friends of The Royal Marsden, Cowshed, True Grace and The Great Taste Awards.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths