Giffords Circus presents The Feast
- Credit: Archant
Giffords Circus brings its brand new, socially distanced, all-singing, all-dancing circus show and dining extravaganza to the Cotswolds
Giffords’ new scrumptious circus and dining experience is coming to their Stroud HQ.
You will be seated under the big top at your dining table where you will be served a three-course feast, whilst you feast your eyes on Giffords Circus acts and performers in their brand new summer show, featuring many returning favourites, including Tweedy, Lil Rice and the Giffords Circus band.
“And now for something completely different,” proclaims producer Lil Rice, quoting Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
“We wanted to create something totally joyous to lift the spirits. It has been an emotional and challenging year for all of us, so we thought we could all do with a little Giffords Circus magic. As a result of current government guidelines, we cannot put on our planned show The Hooley, so we have now postponed it to 2021. Let’s celebrate our 20th anniversary in style! It will be a feast for all your senses.”
There will be three shows a day - lunch, afternoon tea and dinner - with a different menu and price band for each.
The seating is being adapted in the circus big top, so dining tables can be laid out at an appropriate distance, and all the rigorous changes have been made according to government guidelines. Their aim is to keep audiences, artistes and staff safe. You can book tables of up to six people.
- 1 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 2 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 6 6 of the best outdoor events in Cheshire this spring
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 9 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
The Feast opens at Fennells Farm, Stroud, GL6 7NE on Friday, August 14.
Find out more and see the menus at Giffords Circus’ website.
Read an interview with Lil Rice here.