Give us your feedback on Lancashire Life and you will be entered into our free draw to win a luxury break
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what you think about Lancashire Life and you will be entered into our free draw to win a two-night midweek stay at Gilpin Lake House, including breakfast and a five-course dinner on one evening, and the fabulous Jetty Spa Trail
We would love to hear from you to find out what you think of our magazine.
The more we know about your interests, likes and dislikes, the more relevant and enjoyable we can make the magazine for you.
Please visit http://www.lancashirelife.co.uk/survey before midnight on Sunday, July 21st to tell us your views and you could win a fabulous hotel and spa break. We look forward to hearing from you whether you are one of our loyal subscribers or an occasional buyer of the magazine, so please spare 10 minutes to give us your valued opinion.
With best wishes
Editor, Lancashire Life
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 4 10 top Devon foodie experiences
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 6 22 fab half term and Jubilee activities in Devon
- 7 Archaeologists reveal stunning find at ancient Cornish monument
- 8 13 of the best seaside towns in England
- 9 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 10 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
Prize draw terms and conditions
Excludes Bank Holidays, School Holidays, Valentines, Christmas and New Year. Dinner must be booked prior to arrival. Prize does not
include transport or beverages. All additional charges to be settled on departure. Prize will be valid until 14 March 2014 Prize is
subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-transferable and not for re-sale.