Giving true meaning to ‘timeless’ outdoor furniture
- Credit: Archant
When placing plastic waste into the recycling bin, how many of us think ‘what will this be made into’? Well now you can have a direct, local connection, as our products are made from recycled plastic waste.
Made in Wirksworth, all the extensive and stylish range benefits from very low maintenance as no annual staining or treatments are required; it will not rot or splinter and is very stable and both timeless in design and long lasting.
From seats, benches and picnic tables to planters and children’s play equipment, our furniture looks great in any garden or in more demanding environments.
Although our furniture has sold throughout the UK and abroad, local customers give us a lot of satisfaction. Hathersage Bowls Club, who were looking for replacement benches with memorial plaques as their current timber benches had rotted, ordered new seats from us after a visit to our factory. Recently Chatsworth Bowls Club also purchased a number of seats citing the low maintenance, environmental benefits and attractiveness as the main reasons to buy from us. We helped Wirksworth Junior school revamp their outdoor play area with a colourful new fence, seats, benches and picnic tables. Many more local customers have purchased from us for their gardens, some after visiting our factory.
Heavy rainfall followed by long spells of heat, can dry out wooden furniture too quickly thus causing it to rot faster. So if your seat, bench or table needs replacing why not consider our long lasting alternative.
We are always adding more products, some of which have been requested by local customers, which then find their way into our range. Also, we supply the profiles in lots of sizes allowing you to make your own products, as well as decking and fencing.
We have just opened a new showroom which is open 9.30 to 4.30 on weekdays and at weekends by appointment.
To discover more about our furniture please visit our web site www.tdp.co.uk or call us on 01629 820011.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
TDP Ltd. Derby Road, Wirksworth, Derbyshire DE4 4BG