Glendair Dental Practice
- Credit: Archant
Try before you buy – our new patient examinations are FREE...
Try before you buy – our new patient examinations are FREE
We like to do things differently at Glendair Dental Practice, Derbyshire, that’s why we don’t charge our new patients for their first appointment.
Check virtually every other dental website and you will see that new patient appointments can cost quite a bit. We don’t think that’s fair - how do you know if you’re going to like your dentist until you’ve put them to the test?
The door at Glendair Dental Practice in Alfreton Derbyshire is always open to new patients, who are encouraged to visit us for an unhurried initial visit that examines their mouth, teeth and gums in detail to determine their health. If you do require an x-ray, that’s the only thing you’ll pay for.
This comprehensive examination, which also includes mouth cancer screening, takes around 30 minutes, giving your dentist plenty of time to get to know you and you them. Following your dental examination we will provide an estimate of proposed treatments, if necessary, giving you complete visibility and choice.
If laughter is the best medicine, a confident smile is the best cure. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 3 walks for foodies in Derbyshire
- 9 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 10 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022
The Glendair Dental ethos
The ethos at Glendair Dental Practice, Alfreton Derbyshire has always been to treat our patients as we would like to be treated ourselves. So you can imagine how delighted we are when we hear our patients describe our team and practice as lovely, gentle, thorough, genuine, interested, fabulous, brilliant, helpful and caring.