Gloucester Quays will host its annual Festive Fayre this December
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Gloucester Quays Outlet’s Festive Fayre is back this year on December 12-14. The seasonal event features a Christmas market full of finds for all the family.
This year, Gloucester Quays has invited characters Anna and Elsa, inspired by Disney’s Frozen, to join in the festive
fun and meet and greet families.
There will also be free open air screenings of the classic Christmas favourite The Snowman in Pillar and Lucy Square, special
guest appearances from characters including the Snowman himself and the Snow Dog from the 2014 film.
The winter air will be filled with the sounds of live music, including brass bands and choirs, and there will be street entertainment including real-life reindeers.
For those looking for some seasonal edibles, there will be over 80 producers selling everything from festive cheeses and artisan chocolates, to gingerbread houses, hot roasted chestnuts, Christmas cake and fine wine.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 3 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 4 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 5 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
Pick up unique handcrafted gifts for friends and family including locally grown Christmas trees, handmade decorations, wreaths, scented candles and seasonal plants, or shop at the over-60 Outlet stores offering discounts of up to 70% off RRP.
And of course, no Festive Fayre would be complete without Father Christmas and his merry Elves!
For more information, visit: www.gloucesterquays.co.uk