Gloucester Quays will host its annual Festive Fayre this December
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Gloucester Quays Outlet’s Festive Fayre is back this year on December 12-14. The seasonal event features a Christmas market full of finds for all the family.
This year, Gloucester Quays has invited characters Anna and Elsa, inspired by Disney’s Frozen, to join in the festive
fun and meet and greet families.
There will also be free open air screenings of the classic Christmas favourite The Snowman in Pillar and Lucy Square, special
guest appearances from characters including the Snowman himself and the Snow Dog from the 2014 film.
The winter air will be filled with the sounds of live music, including brass bands and choirs, and there will be street entertainment including real-life reindeers.
For those looking for some seasonal edibles, there will be over 80 producers selling everything from festive cheeses and artisan chocolates, to gingerbread houses, hot roasted chestnuts, Christmas cake and fine wine.
- 1 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 2 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Kent
- 3 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 8 10 of the best pubs to visit in Hampshire
- 9 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Pick up unique handcrafted gifts for friends and family including locally grown Christmas trees, handmade decorations, wreaths, scented candles and seasonal plants, or shop at the over-60 Outlet stores offering discounts of up to 70% off RRP.
And of course, no Festive Fayre would be complete without Father Christmas and his merry Elves!
For more information, visit: www.gloucesterquays.co.uk