Gloucestershire businesses in wine tasting master-class
- Credit: Archant
Clydesdale Bank hosted a special event giving 80 local business people a crash course in winetasting as part of the Bank’s Business Week programme.
The wine tasting master-class was held at the Manor by the Lake, a prestigious Victorian manor house in Cheltenham.
Craig Walker, Marketing Director of Manor by the Lake, welcomed everyone to the manor and Phil Penwarden of Cheltenham Wine Company, tested the guests’ palates. Rob Spearman, Head of Clydesdale Bank’s Business and Private Banking centre in Gloucester, spoke to the local business owners and senior management about how the Bank wants to support their growth ambitions.
Rob Spearman said: “Events like this unique master-class give us the chance to meet with our customers and local businesses to understand their growth aspirations. The event had an impressive turnout and we were glad to have the opportunity to speak to a diverse mix of key members of the Gloucestershire business community.”
Business Week ran from 10th - 14th November and saw more than 250 customer-focused events staged at the Bank’s UK-wide Network of Business and Private Banking Centres, including a number of high profile events in the Midlands area. As growth and confidence continue to emerge in the UK economy, Business Week aims to help businesses build for the future.
Clydesdale Bank is part of the National Australia Bank Group. Clydesdale Bank was established in 1838 in Glasgow and, as one of Scotland’s largest banks, has a proud history of innovation and support for industry and communities across the UK.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal