Gloucestershire Engineering Training
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Gloucestershire Engineering Training explain their role in training apprentices in the engineering industry
Gloucestershire Engineering Training (GET) train apprentices in Mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance, Welding & Fabrication and also offer a dual skill programme for those employers who require multi-skilled individuals.
GET is an employer owned Group Training Association, developed to meet the training and skills needs of the Engineering and Manufacturing Businesses from within Gloucestershire, providing cost effective delivery to its Members.
GET has been providing work-based learning in engineering for learners from member companies for over 30 years. We train apprentices in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines and also offer a dual skill programme for those employers who require multi-skilled individuals. We also provide a range of additional tailor made training programmes and services.
GET are the only training facility in the county that is run by the manufacturing & engineering industry for the Engineering Industry. We currently provide training services to the biggest engineering and manufacturing organisations within Gloucestershire across a diverse range of engineering specialism’s from aeronautical to intelligent communication systems; from the production of drill bits to credit cards.
For further information please contact Linsey Temple Chief, Executive Officer
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
Tel: 01452 423461
or visit our website www.get-trained.org