- Credit: Archant
Darryl and his team welcome you to the Golcar Lily public house and restaurant
Darryl and his team welcome you to the Golcar Lily public house and restaurant, nestling high on the Pennines above Huddersfield with commanding views over the Colne Valley and beyond.
Whether you are simply here to enjoy a relaxing drink from our well stocked bar, sample one of our many home made bar snacks, celebrate a special occasion in our restaurant, or party the night away in our function room, the Golcar Lily has something for everyone.
The Golcar Lily is wholly owned by Darryl, who personally supervises all aspects of the operation, purchasing and cooking all the dishes and organising the service. Together with the rest of his team, Darryl is able to provide a unique and very flexible personal service and is keen to ensure that everyone wishes to make a speedy return to the Golcar Lily!
You’ll always find a warm welcome in our bar. The Golcar Lily is a Tetley’s house, but in addition we always keep two guest ales which are changed regularly. If you’re hungry, sandwiches, bar snacks and dishes from our restaurant menu can all be ordered for eating in the bar area.
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 5 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 6 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 7 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 8 7 villages you might not have heard of in Surrey
- 9 11 great things to do in Essex in April
- 10 10 of the best places to eat al fresco in and around Lancashire
Our Function Room will hold up to 75 guests for party functions or 40 guests for seated dining. A range of dining menus are available, or alternatively you can select one of our buffet menus or choose a hot supper.
The room has a full entertainment licence and we will be happy to arrange a disco, karaoke or live band to help your party go with a swing.
The Golcar Lily is located on Slades Road, at Bolster Moor. Car Parking is available at the rear.
Jasmine.addAndInitWidget(new JSTextOutputWidget(), 'work', 'work_10397', 'link/external/link', null, null, null, [ 'work_10398' ]);