- Credit: Archant
Welcome to the ultimate 21st Century indoor theme park. We are open every day, except Christmas Day, so come hail, rain or shine, you’ll always get a warm welcome here at the Grand Pier.
Whatever the weather is doing outside, it’s still fun, fun, fun on the inside. We offer our visitors some world-class rides and attractions, and admission is absolutely free.
There is something here for everyone, young and old alike - from the arcade machines to thrilling rides, or a relaxing traditional afternoon tea in our exquisite Edwardian-style tea rooms. The Pavilion building now boasts function rooms, Wedding venues, state-of-the-art conferencing facilities, entertainment and event space, all under one roof. Come and visit us in Weston-super-Mare for a fun packed day out!
Some of our fantastic attractions:
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
4D Cinema - 3D but with some utterly stunning extras.
Our 50-seat luxury 4D cinema features special effects like moving seats, strobe lighting, wind, rain and fog bubbles.
Robocoaster - Britain’s smallest rollercoaster.
Strap yourself in for the ride of a lifetime The pride and joy of the Grand Pier is Britain’s smallest rollercoaster - the Robocoaster. Look up in amazement as you enter the Pavilion to see riders being thrown around. It is the biggest thrill on offer.
House of Horrors - Prepare to be spooked on our grizzly ghost train.
Climb aboard the ghost train for a spooky ride into pitch black darkness. A gruesome selection of ghouls and zombies awaits, but will they make you jump?
F1 Simulators - Discover what it’s like to be a real F1 racing driver.
The Grand Pier has two stunning Formula 1 simulators. They are exactly the same as the ones used by professional Formula 1 drivers when they are training.