Grand Pier Weddings
- Credit: Archant
If you are searching for a truly unique wedding venue, look no further than the Grand Pier. We can accommodate weddings and civil ceremonies and partnerships, large or small.
We offer a number of versatile rooms - each one with breathtaking views across the town or out to sea.
Getting married and looking for an amazing venue to host your special day? Whether your wedding is large or small, the Grand Pier is the perfect choice for you. We have a number of versatile rooms for holding civil ceremonies, wedding breakfasts and evening receptions. Our main Wedding Rooms are on the 2nd Floor, which has its own private entrance with a lift.
The North Tower
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
This beautiful room boasts panoramic views across town and can seat up to 40 guests for civil ceremonies.
The bride can enjoy the use of our bridal room, which is located on the mezzanine floor and accessed via a private staircase.
The Regency Suite
Our Regency Suite seats up to 250 people, has a superb dance floor and features its very own private balcony, with spectacular views. This room is perfect for hosting your wedding breakfast and evening reception.
The Tiffany Room
Weddings can also be held in our Edwardian-themed Tiffany Tea Room, which is located on the ground floor of the Grand Pier. The Tiffany room has the most spectacular views on all three sides of Brean, the Mendip Hills and across the sea to Wales. It has completely private facilities, a dance floor and bar. The room can cater for up to 120 guests.