- Credit: Archant
Granite Planet have a distinctive and successful 30-year heritage in all things granite and marble, with an extensive showroom providing an outstanding product showcase combined with a customer support and advice team dedicated to exceeding every expectation.
From our base in Worcestershire, we ensure an unrivalled quality of product and service. Our Granite Planet team utilise start-of-the-art production processes and combine traditional tried and tested hand crafted skills, exhibiting a thorough knowledge of the structure, capabilities and sheer beauty of granite and marble.
We aim to offer a full comprehensive service with unlimited choice, unbeatable quality, and unrivalled customer service.
Our continuing and growing success is down to a comprehensive portfolio of materials supported by extensive experience covering importing, manufacturing and installations.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 5 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 6 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
Our thirst to constantly improve and extend our range and repertoire enables us to consistently discover exciting new materials.
Advice - our knowledge and experience enable you to choose the appropriate granite for your Kitchen or Bathroom.
Design - working with your Kitchen designers to achieve the best results possible
Templating - is a joinery skill, our templating teams are all from wood-working backgrounds. At Granite Planet we use rigid corrugated plastic for templates, we also offer a digital templating service.
Manufacturing - we combine century old masonry hand skills with the latest CNC cutting and polishing technology to enable us to achieve the best possible finish.
Fitting - requires both masonry and joinery skills, both of which are included in our teams, however, it is important to note that we do not offer plumbing and electrical services, but where possible fit taps to the stone and hobs into place.
Visit our showroom at Weston Industrial Estate, Honeybourne, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 7QU or contact us on 01386 840868 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org