Grape Expectations Wine School
- Credit: Archant
Do you know a Merlot from a Malbec or a Chablis from a Chardonnay and which food best suits them? The Grape Expectations Wine School offers you the opportunity to find out in a relaxed, ‘dinner party’ style.
‘Wine School is available twice a month (2nd & 4th Tuesdays 7-10pm in the shop). *Maximum 10 people!
In three hours I’ll have you tasting like a pro!
• You will learn how to ‘taste’ wine (it’s not the same as drinking!) and why.
• An introduction to basic grape varieties & styles
• Generous (local) cheese board and homemade foods to accompany
• Understand food and wine matching- what goes with what and why?
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
• There is an exception to every rule!
• Gain the knowledge to buy wine with confidence
• A thoroughly entertaining evening with new friends
• A great gift (give a voucher) for friends or family or book an exclusive ‘party’*
Taste a minimum of 3 whites, 3 reds and a sparkling with a selection of homemade foods & a generous cheese board for just £20 per person or £30 for two people. £10 reservation payable in advance please.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
Places are limited so book today: T 01264 369572
Check website for next available date
Offer Start Date: 14-10-2014
Offer End Date: 09-12-2014
T‘n’T Wines Ltd t/a Grape Expectations
159 Weyhill Road