- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Greyhound Stoves..contemporary multi fuel and wood burning stoves for sale throughout Evesham, Banbury and Stratford upon Avon.
We are a Fireplace Stove Studio located in Warwickshire. Our showroom features over 50 displays which include multi fuel and wood burning stoves and a selection of stone and wood fireplace surrounds. As one of the leading stockists of inset wood burning stoves, we also supply and fit high efficient, glass fronted multi fuel inset stoves, solid fuel and gas stoves, we can help with all your chimney and stove requirements.
In addition to our selection of stoves for sale, we also offer a bespoke design service and can carry out the installation for you from start to finish by carrying out any building works, fitting flues and the fitting of stoves.
A survey is always undertaken to ensure your fireplace choice and chimney is compatible, and our installation team are both HETAS and Gas Safe registered ensuring installations are to the highest standard
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
We also offer a maintenance Service for £75.00 which includes:-
. Stove glass checked for damage and cleaned and advise given if a replacement is required.
. Door seals inspected for tightness and rope seals replaced if required.
. Bricks/grates/baffles examined, advice given if replacements required (we do not charge for fitting of bricks only charge for bricks themselves).
. Air controls/riddling mechanisms/damper mechanisms checked and adjusted.
. Cement seals examined and resealed where required.
. Register plate seals checked and resealed where required.
. Debris removal from register plate.
. Stove body inspected and cleaned - painting chargeable.
. Check installation for draw/leaks.
. Give advice on fuel being used.
. Vents checked and cleared where fitted.
Showroom and office details are 10 Blackwell Business Park, Balckwell, A429 off the Fosseway, Nr Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4PE - 01608 682628 / 07977 129338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org