Guildford’s Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Guildford’s Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, under the Directorship of James Barber, is a busy producing and receiving house creating shows in Guildford and touring nationally with many transferring to the West End.
On both the Main Stage and in the Mill Studio an eclectic mix of classical and contemporary work is staged by new, lesser-known and established writers.
Our programming includes quality drama, comedy and musicals as well as an annual film season and Christmas family pantomime. In the Mill Studio regular children’s shows are also staged and an art exhibition runs in the summer. The studio hosts the Yvonne Arnaud Youth Theatre who present regular work throughout the year in addition to running drama classes and workshops.
To find out what is coming up in the current season please visit our website www.yvonne-arnaud.co.uk or call Box Office on 01483 44 00 00.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
As well as producing and receiving quality theatrical work, Guildford’s Yvonne Arnaud Theatre boasts The Riverview Restaurant and Café. The Restaurant offers a modern menu using the finest local and seasonal ingredients and the Café has a wide range of freshly made soups, snacks, cakes and daily specials. Perfectly located next to the River Wey on an award-winning riverside garden terrace, Guildford’s Yvonne Arnaud Theatre an ideal location to relax and enjoy some tasty food.
For business, conference or private events we can offer full catering and a highly sought after central Guildford location. Guildford Yvonne Arnaud Theatre is a truly unique venue in a glorious setting and you know with us that your event is in safe, experienced and capable hands. Whether a champagne reception for 600 or a finger buffet for four on the terrace, our versatile rooms, superb service and event management experience never fail to impress.