H’s Restaurant and Wine Bar In Bakewell
- Credit: Archant
In the heart of the Peak District Open 7 days a week from 9am every day and 5 evenings (Tuesday - Saturdays)
Serving traditional English breakfast using local Derbyshire produce.
Hot meals served all day
Also tea’s, coffee’s, lighter bites and delicious home made cakes & puddings!
Italian and English cuisine.
Our excellent menu created by our Italian Head Chef Achille.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
All our dishes are freshly prepared from the finest ingredients.
Come and try our home-made pizza and pasta dishes.
A great selection of fresh fish and seafood dishes.
Fabulous choice of the finest cuts of meats
The upstairs restaurant offers a very special dining experience... tastefully decorated, fresh crisp linen and a lovely ambiance.
Regular themed evenings with live music.
Upstairs we also have a outside terrace area where you can enjoy a drink
And / or a meal on those warm sunny days and balmy evenings
Enjoy pre-dinner drinks in our delightful wine bar.
Along side H’s we have the other side of our business....
The Bakewell Pudding Parlour
With in-house bakery
Baking our famous home made bakewell puddings, tarts, breads, cakes & pastries
Baked on the premises daily!
You can also enjoy a coffee with pudding or cakes etc any time of the day.
Upstairs makes a great venue for private party functions for up to 70 guests
(Free room hire)
Find us on Facebook
Bakewell DE45 1EW