H’s Restaurant and Wine Bar In Bakewell
- Credit: Archant
In the heart of the Peak District Open 7 days a week from 9am every day and 5 evenings (Tuesday - Saturdays)
Serving traditional English breakfast using local Derbyshire produce.
Hot meals served all day
Also tea’s, coffee’s, lighter bites and delicious home made cakes & puddings!
Italian and English cuisine.
Our excellent menu created by our Italian Head Chef Achille.
- 1 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 2 The life and death of Manchester Arena bombing victim Martyn Hett
- 3 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 6 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 7 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 What's on in Norfolk June 2022
- 9 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 10 22 fab half term and Jubilee activities in Devon
All our dishes are freshly prepared from the finest ingredients.
Come and try our home-made pizza and pasta dishes.
A great selection of fresh fish and seafood dishes.
Fabulous choice of the finest cuts of meats
The upstairs restaurant offers a very special dining experience... tastefully decorated, fresh crisp linen and a lovely ambiance.
Regular themed evenings with live music.
Upstairs we also have a outside terrace area where you can enjoy a drink
And / or a meal on those warm sunny days and balmy evenings
Enjoy pre-dinner drinks in our delightful wine bar.
Along side H’s we have the other side of our business....
The Bakewell Pudding Parlour
With in-house bakery
Baking our famous home made bakewell puddings, tarts, breads, cakes & pastries
Baked on the premises daily!
You can also enjoy a coffee with pudding or cakes etc any time of the day.
Upstairs makes a great venue for private party functions for up to 70 guests
(Free room hire)
Find us on Facebook
Bakewell DE45 1EW