Handcross Park School
- Credit: Archant
Handcross Park is a day and boarding school for boys and girls from ages 2 to 13.
Believing emphatically that traditional values are at the core of a strong, modern education, we provide a broad and innovative curriculum with a school ethos built upon kindness.
Caring and committed teachers, outstanding facilities, beautiful grounds and a focus on the individual, all result in children getting the best possible start to their education at Handcross Park. Our excellent Common Entrance record and outstanding scholarship results are testament to the high quality of teaching we provide.
Children at Handcross Park are taught the benefits of hard work, good manners, pride in their appearance, sportsmanship, mutual respect and kindness. Not only do they enjoy rising to the challenge, we also see these values having a positive effect on their individual and academic development.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire