Hanna Miraftab on winter getaways and Christmas plans
- Credit: Archant
Hanna Miraftab, newest star of hit TV series The Real Housewives of Cheshire, shares some insight into her life
After a hectic summer filming for The Real Housewives of Cheshire whilst also running my dental practice, Martin and I took some well deserved time out and flew to the Maldives. It was fantastic to be able to switch off and spent quality time with my fiancé.
It was my first time visiting the Maldives and it’s truly stunning. We stayed at The Ozen by Atmosphere and it was incredible. We enjoyed plenty of relaxation time in the spa, and some delicious meals from the sushi bar and poolside pizzeria!
It was a perfect opportunity to reflect on the craziest but best few months of our lives.
I’m so excited for mine and Martin’s Christmas together in our new home. I’ve already started looking at the style of decorations I’ll be going for.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 4 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 5 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 6 National Afternoon Tea Week: 10 of the best tearooms in Kent
- 7 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 10 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
I am big fan of traditional style décor and we always have a real tree - although I definitely need a ladder on standby to help me put on the star!
We’re entertaining this year with both of our families coming over for Christmas dinner. It’s the first time I’ll be cooking a turkey dinner with all the trimmings so I’m a little nervous, I’ve heard it’s all in the timings?! Wish me luck!
It was my first time at the ITV Palooza, a fabulous gala held at the Royal Festival Hall in London.
It’s a star studded night of entertainment showcasing ITV’s upcoming shows for 2019 and it was great to have a night out with the ladies. It was awesome to see so much talent in one room, I was in awe!
I loved seeing some of the style on the evening too, especially Caroline Flack’s look, I think she always gets it right. I was wearing this gold number designed by the lovely Seema Malhotra at Forever Unique.
I love getting stuck into a new book and my holiday was the perfect chance. This time, I chose Sapiens, A Brief History of Humankind and found it fascinating. It is an account of history right back from the apes through to rulers of the world. So interesting and well worth putting on your Christmas list.