Hardware Group’s IT services
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Hardware Group with a global headquarters in Gloucestershire, identify, implement and support advanced IT infrastructures that align companies’ technological business requirements.
Our focus at Hardware Group is providing technical solutions and services for Enterprise, Mid Market and Managed Service Providers, delivered through our Solutions, Services, Lifecycle, Cloud and e-commerce divisions and supported by a global logistics and operations network.
Our team of expert and certified consultants partner with companies to identify, implement and support advanced IT infrastructures that align companies’ technological business requirements. With expertise in all areas of networking, data centre, virtualisation, server/storage and cloud computing, we support our customers’ technical ambitions through our five divisions:
An e-commerce and e-procurement resource centre for all IT hardware and data centre accessories from leading brands.
Solving the most complex IT problems with bespoke multi-vendor solution stacks that deliver efficiency and performance.
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 Heatwave reveals ancient Yorkshire bridge
- 3 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 4 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 5 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 6 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 7 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
Addressing the financial, environmental and logistical challenges of the IT asset lifecycle to secure maximum return on your technological investments.
Delivering secure and agile cloud solutions that enhance productivity, connectivity and business continuity.
Providing a comprehensive range of end-to-end IT services to support your business and IT infrastructure requirements. Our new state-of-the-art Technology Innovation Centre (TIC) provides a real-world, comprehensive environment to showcase, evaluate, and test multi-vendor solution stacks and applications.
Based in Swindon, our global Operations Centre offers pre-staging, pre-configuration, virtual warehousing and global logistics facilities, enabling us to deploy new systems with ease and efficiency.
Get in Touch: To find out more about how Hardware Group can help your organisation, please contact us on 01285 771660