Hargate Hall hosts the EQM Awards
- Credit: Archant
Six new Environmental Quality Mark (EQM) awards were presented to Peak District businesses that support and play an active role in their local economy, work to reduce their environmental impact and help to celebrate, conserve and enhance the Peak District National Park.
Held at Hargate Hall at Wormhill, the event was organised by the EQM Community Interest Company (CIC), which runs the scheme on behalf of the Peak District National Park Authority. EQM CIC Director Faith Johnson said: 'We're hugely grateful to EQM award holders who helped us create the perfect evening.'
The following awards were presented to local businesses by Cllr Andrew McCloy, Chair of the Peak District National Park Authority:
Accommodation: Lockerbrook Farm Outdoor Centre, Snake Pass; Peak District Holiday Cottage, Flagg; Rainbows End, Blackwell-in-the-Peak; White Peak Shepherd Huts, Tideswell
Food & drink: Hickbrew microbrewery, Longnor
Land management charity: Derbyshire Wildlife Trust.
Visit www.eqm.org.uk/peakdistrict for details
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex