Hargate Hall hosts the EQM Awards
- Credit: Archant
Six new Environmental Quality Mark (EQM) awards were presented to Peak District businesses that support and play an active role in their local economy, work to reduce their environmental impact and help to celebrate, conserve and enhance the Peak District National Park.
Held at Hargate Hall at Wormhill, the event was organised by the EQM Community Interest Company (CIC), which runs the scheme on behalf of the Peak District National Park Authority. EQM CIC Director Faith Johnson said: 'We're hugely grateful to EQM award holders who helped us create the perfect evening.'
The following awards were presented to local businesses by Cllr Andrew McCloy, Chair of the Peak District National Park Authority:
Accommodation: Lockerbrook Farm Outdoor Centre, Snake Pass; Peak District Holiday Cottage, Flagg; Rainbows End, Blackwell-in-the-Peak; White Peak Shepherd Huts, Tideswell
Food & drink: Hickbrew microbrewery, Longnor
Land management charity: Derbyshire Wildlife Trust.
Visit www.eqm.org.uk/peakdistrict for details
- 1 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 4 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 5 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 6 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 7 How you can walk in the footsteps of Dracula in Whitby
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 10 How to choose the best estate agent for you