Hargate Hall hosts the EQM Awards
- Credit: Archant
Six new Environmental Quality Mark (EQM) awards were presented to Peak District businesses that support and play an active role in their local economy, work to reduce their environmental impact and help to celebrate, conserve and enhance the Peak District National Park.
Held at Hargate Hall at Wormhill, the event was organised by the EQM Community Interest Company (CIC), which runs the scheme on behalf of the Peak District National Park Authority. EQM CIC Director Faith Johnson said: 'We're hugely grateful to EQM award holders who helped us create the perfect evening.'
The following awards were presented to local businesses by Cllr Andrew McCloy, Chair of the Peak District National Park Authority:
Accommodation: Lockerbrook Farm Outdoor Centre, Snake Pass; Peak District Holiday Cottage, Flagg; Rainbows End, Blackwell-in-the-Peak; White Peak Shepherd Huts, Tideswell
Food & drink: Hickbrew microbrewery, Longnor
Land management charity: Derbyshire Wildlife Trust.
Visit www.eqm.org.uk/peakdistrict for details
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021