Havana Spoon Restaurant & Bar
- Credit: Archant
Havana Spoon brings an exciting new experience to Hove.
Building on the success of Havana in Brighton, Havana Spoon opened on Church Road in March 2011 and has already earned a reputation as Hove’s most glamorous restaurant and bar.
Offering a fine dining experience at a brassiere price, Havana Spoon is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Our chef Paul Mason, has created a modern European menu.
Whether you’re meeting friends for a drink, need a relaxed venue for business lunches and meetings or are planning a romantic dinner or celebratory meal, Havana Spoon is the perfect choice.
When the weather is fine you can dine on our beautiful lawned terrace and imagine you’re abroad. We welcome families and have a children’s lunch menu - or why not catch up with friends over our delicious afternoon tea?
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton
We can also host parties and wedding receptions in our beautifully-designed private rooms.
Join us for a drink at the Copper Bar, where you can sample fine wines or try one of our exclusive house cocktails. Then, take advantage of our late licence and head downstairs to enjoy an evening at the Late Night Lounge.
Havana Spoon: Changing the way you dine out.