Have a Heart Spring Ball, the Holiday Inn, Runcorn
- Credit: Archant
Paul Clough, the St Helens and England Rugby League International has become an ambassador of the Have a Heart charity.
His role was announced at Have a Heart’s Spring Ball at The Holiday Inn, Runcorn. Paul is keen to help spread the message of Have a Heart’s work throughout the sports world.
Have a Heart is a non-profit organisation which raises money for cardiology diagnostic machines. The company was started by Dr Christopher Hale and his brother, Eric Hale, last year. At present all profits from events run by Have a Heart are donated to buy cardiac pulmonary diagnostic machines or defribrillators for schools.
Their ball - a glamorous black tie event - was a great success. Dr Chris Hale and Carol Over announced that enough money had been raised to buy the cardiopulmonary exercise testing machine with Vo2 Max for Halton Hospital. The machine was requested by Dr Osula to help patients locally achieve a faster diagnostic and prognostic service.
For more information about the charity visit their website at www.haveaheartgroup.com
Photography by Paul Sweeney
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 of the best cocktail bars in Surrey