Have a Heart Spring Ball, the Holiday Inn, Runcorn
- Credit: Archant
Paul Clough, the St Helens and England Rugby League International has become an ambassador of the Have a Heart charity.
His role was announced at Have a Heart’s Spring Ball at The Holiday Inn, Runcorn. Paul is keen to help spread the message of Have a Heart’s work throughout the sports world.
Have a Heart is a non-profit organisation which raises money for cardiology diagnostic machines. The company was started by Dr Christopher Hale and his brother, Eric Hale, last year. At present all profits from events run by Have a Heart are donated to buy cardiac pulmonary diagnostic machines or defribrillators for schools.
Their ball - a glamorous black tie event - was a great success. Dr Chris Hale and Carol Over announced that enough money had been raised to buy the cardiopulmonary exercise testing machine with Vo2 Max for Halton Hospital. The machine was requested by Dr Osula to help patients locally achieve a faster diagnostic and prognostic service.
For more information about the charity visit their website at www.haveaheartgroup.com
Photography by Paul Sweeney
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 8 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 9 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
- 10 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall