Have you registered for Oxford’s Venturefest 2015?
- Credit: Archant
The annual networking event for high tech businesses, Venturefest Oxford 2015, is taking place on Wednesday, July 8 2015 at the Saïd Business School, Oxford.
Ahead of the event, Venturefest teamed up with Ignite, a social impact investment fund backed by Centrica that focuses
on energy to make a clear difference in people’s lives. At a roadshow event on April 20, in Oxford, a panel of
experts offered 1:1 coaching and heard pitches from applicants who have been successful in earlier rounds.
Among the judges was Venturefest Board member Martine Benoit (Managing Director of ON Communication).
Commenting on the event, Martine says “Centrica’s Ignite and Venturefest both want to promote winning ideas and
entrepreneurs. We hope that taking part in the Ignite Roadshow will bring about positive change in people’s life.”
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 9 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022
- 10 10 new hobbies to try in Essex in 2022
Ignite is also working with the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School and the Oxford Launchpad, the Low Carbon
Hub, Oxfordshire Social Enterprise Partnership and Oxfordshire Business Support.