Have you registered for Oxford’s Venturefest 2015?
- Credit: Archant
The annual networking event for high tech businesses, Venturefest Oxford 2015, is taking place on Wednesday, July 8 2015 at the Saïd Business School, Oxford.
Ahead of the event, Venturefest teamed up with Ignite, a social impact investment fund backed by Centrica that focuses
on energy to make a clear difference in people’s lives. At a roadshow event on April 20, in Oxford, a panel of
experts offered 1:1 coaching and heard pitches from applicants who have been successful in earlier rounds.
Among the judges was Venturefest Board member Martine Benoit (Managing Director of ON Communication).
Commenting on the event, Martine says “Centrica’s Ignite and Venturefest both want to promote winning ideas and
entrepreneurs. We hope that taking part in the Ignite Roadshow will bring about positive change in people’s life.”
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 10 6 great walks near Grassington
Ignite is also working with the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School and the Oxford Launchpad, the Low Carbon
Hub, Oxfordshire Social Enterprise Partnership and Oxfordshire Business Support.